When the grilled chicken I prep gets the golden seal of approval from my little sissy, I share it with you babes!!
Prep a huge batch of this chicken at the beginning of the week so you can have it on hand when comes the time to prep quick meals, salads, bowls, sandwiches or wraps – you can’t go wrong when your chicken is THIS full of flavour.
Balsamic Dijon & Garlic Grilled Chicken Breast
- 8 whole chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup organic balsamic vinegar (make sure it’s unsweetened & contains no additives or preservatives)
- 1.5 tbsp. organic avocado oil
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- A. Vogel Herbamare sea salt & dried herb blend to taste
- 1.5 tsp. onion powder
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. dried basil
- Generous drizzle of Nonna Pia’s balsamic glaze
- 2 tbsp. raw dijon mustard
- OPTIONAL: splash of pure organic maple syrup or raw organic local honey
- Add the chicken breast to a large mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients. Toss to coat.
- Cover & let it marinate for 30 minutes OR cook it right away, whatever works for you!
- Heat your indoor grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken on the grill/pan & grill on each side for 7-8 minutes, or until browned & crispy on the outside & cooked but still tender on the inside. Enjoy!