Oh my goodness, when I tell you these babes are everything you want in a brownie & then some, I truly mean it. The most perfectly crumbled tops, most decadently moist, rich, chocolatey, indulgent, chewy, fudgy centres… I could go on & on but you just NEED to try them to really get it
The trick to the fudge factor?! Melt some vegan dark chocolate chips on your stovetop & then incorporate the melted chocolate into your batter… LIFE. ALTERING. ‘Nuff said.
They’re grain, gluten, refined sugar & nut free, possibly vegan, just the right amount of sweet, filled with brain-boosting & energizing healthy fats & guaranteed to make you & your tummy happy.
PSA: you might want to try them with vanilla ice cream. JUST SAYINNNNN’.
THE FUDGIEST BROWNIES I EVER MADE.
- 2/3 cup vegan dark chocolate chips, melted
- 2/3 cup gluten-free flour blend (or almond/hazelnut flour)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (avocado oil or ghee works too), melted
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- 2 free-range organic eggs OR 2 flax eggs (mix 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed & 3 tbsp. warm water in let sit to gel up for 5-7 min.)
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar or date sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Celtic sea salt
- 2 tbsp. raw organic unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/3-1/2 cup extra vegan dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a round pie dish or rectangular dish with parchment paper. Spray it with coconut oil.
- Add the coconut sugar & eggs to a bowl & whisk until creamy.
- Heat the 2/3 cup of dark chocolate chips in a small saucepan over low heat until smooth & perfectly melted.
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl with the sugar & eggs & mix gently until a batter is formed & everything is combined.
- Fold in the extra chocolate chips.
- Bake for 24-26 minutes until tops are crumbly.
- Remove from the oven & allow to cool completely before slicing. PRO TIP: pop it in the fridge once it’s mostly cooled for 20-25 min. to make slicing easier & prevent it from breaking. Enjoy!