Part of my client’s meal prep this week was to incorporate her protein options into salads course so that obvi meant the perfect opportunity for me to whip up a healthy homemade dressing for her so she has NOTHING to worry about – just pop the container out of the fridge, take the dressing to go & BAM!
I made this almond butter dressing with coconut aminos as a play on traditional Asian peanut dressing & added some spices, manuka honey & fresh garlic for flavour & let me tell ya, it’s bomb!!!!
Creamy, delicious, nutritious cookies healthy, sugar-free & it contains no empty calories, artificial sweeteners, sugar poly alcohols, refined sugar, table salt, preservatives or additives like traditional store bought dressings. And it’s so easy to make – all you need is a whisk & a bowl!
Soy-Free Creamy Almond Butter Dressing
- 1/4 cup creamy almond or peanut btter
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1/2 tbsp. manuka honey or raw organic honey
- Celtic sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- 2-3 tbsp. water, as needed, to thin out
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Add the ingredients to a bowl, whisk until combined & creamy & no lumps of almond butter remain.
- Storage: Store in an airtight container & refrigerate for up to 1 week (but it won’t last that long!)