Guaranteed to become a dinner staple for you guys!
Use this marinade on sea bass or any other one of your favourite fish fillets – it’s super versatile, full of flavour, made with real whole food ingredients & very simple to prepare!
Roasting it on a bed of onion & garlic makes all the difference & truly adds so much flavour!
Roasted Lemon Garlic Sea Bass
- 2 large filets of Chilean sea bass
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup organic white wine vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 small white onions, sliced
- 1/2 tbsp. avocado oil
- Celtic sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the onions & garlic on the baking sheet, then top them with the fish. Season with the rest of the ingredients & gently press the spices into the tops.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes until cooked through & flaky, then broil on high for 2-3 minutes to get the outsides super crispy.
- Remove from the heat, drizzle with fresh lemon & more dried herbs & enjoy!