Easy as 1-2-3, these peppers are delicious, flavourful, nutritious & perfectly roasted! Throw them into salads, wraps, sandwiches or bowls or serve them as a side dish – either way, they’re a keeper!
Moroccan Roasted Bell Peppers
- 8 medium bell peppers
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- a few pinches cayenne pepper
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- 2-3 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Avocado oil spray
- Add the peppers to a bowl & season with the other ingredients. Toss to coat.
- Preheat oven to 400F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roast the peppers for 30 minutes, until browned & softened, then broil for 5-6 minutes until crisp & roasted to perfection! Enjoy!