Want a recipe for tender, delicious, flavourful Asian steaks reminiscent of your fave dish at a Chinese restaurant?! You’ve come to the right place!
Slice them thinly into salads or bowls, throw them into wraps or lettuce wraps, serve them as is with a side of grains & veggies… either way, you’ll love them!!!
Asian Ginger Angus Steaks
- 6-7 AAA angus steaks
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos or gluten-free tamari
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. gluten-free hoisin sauce
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- Black pepper & celtic sea salt to taste
- Add the steaks to a bowl & season with the marinade ingredients. Cover & refrigerate to marinate for 20 minutes (or more if you have time).
- Preheat your indoor grill (I use the Breville Smart Grill) or heat a grill pan & grill the steaks for about 4-6 minutes on each side, until cooked but not dry!