These cookies are TO. DIE. FOR.
Made with just a few real whole food ingredients, chocolatey AF, crumbly, delish, naturally sweet, nutty, gluten-free, high in fibre, protein & healthy fats, they make for a perfect mid morning or afternoon snack!
Almond Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter or any nut or seed butter of choice
- 1/2 cup coconut or date sugar
- 1 egg OR flax egg (for vegan option; combine 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed with 3 tbsp. warm water & let sit to gel up for 5-7 minutes)
- 1 + 1/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- Pinch Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 cup vegan dark chocolate chunks or chips
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray with avocado oil.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg & coconut sugar until creamy. Add the other ingredients & mix well.
- Roll the batter into 10-12 cookies, based on desired size & bake for 8-9 minutes until browned & crumbly.
- Remove from the oven & let cool. Enjoy!