Air-fryer cajun shrimp is officially a thing! If you like your shrimp crispy on the outside but moist & tender on the inside, get yourself an ActiFry & get cracking!!!!
Air-Fryer Cajun Shrimp
- 1 lb. jumbo wild shrimp
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 heaping tbsp. cajun spice
- 1.5 tbsp. coconut aminos or gluten-free tamari
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- Celtic sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Avocado oil cooking spray
- Place the shrimp in a bowl & season with the marinade ingredients. Cover & let marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Add the marinated shrimp to the bowl of your air fryer & cook for 25-28 minutes until crispy on the outside.
- Alternatively, you can sauté the shrimp in a skillet on your stovetop for 3-5 minutes or grill them on an indoor grill or BBQ!