Here’s a quick & simple chicken recipe you can meal prep on Sundays for the week! I like to roast/grill the chicken breast whole & slice it up after because I find it stays juicier & more flavourful that way, plus there are more ways to enjoy it so you don’t get sick of it!
My sister often slices it into strips or cubes for salads or avo/chicken toast!
Easy-Peasy MTL-Style Grilled Chicken Breast
- 6 whole chicken breasts
- 2.5-3 tbsp. La Grille Montreal chicken spice
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- avocado oil spray
- 1/2-1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 lemon, juiced
- black pepper to taste
- Place the chicken in a bowl & season. Toss to coat, cover & refrigerate to let marinate for 30 minutes. Alternatively, if you’re in a hurry, you can also cook it right away.
- Preheat your indoor grill or grill pan (I use the Breville Smart Grill).
- Once heated, cook the chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side until no longer pink inside but still tender & juicy!
- Enjoy! Store leftovers in an airtight container & refrigerate for the week!