Another classic! You can never go wrong with a basic Dijon garlic salmon recipe! Roasted & broiled to perfection, this makes for a perfect meal prep staple or quick & simple lunch or dinner idea when you just don’t have the time!
Djjon Garlic Baked Salmon
- 1 filet wild salmon
- 1.5 heaping tbsp. Kozlik’s Triple Crunch mustard OR other Dijon mustard of choice
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp. Chosen Foods organic avocado oil
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- Celtic sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. dried herbs of choice
- pinch cayenne pepper
- Place the salmon in a mixing bowl & cover with the marinade ingredients. Toss gently to coat. Cover & refrigerate to let marinate for 30-40 minutes.
- Once marinated, preheat the oven to 425F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the salmon & leftover marinade (press it into the top of the salmon) on the baking sheet. Bake for 12-14 minutes, then broil on high for 2-3 minutes to get it crispy.