Everyone needs a classic good old roasted sweet potato recipe up their sleeve, right?J
Classic Roasted Sweet Potato Cubes
- 2 large sweet potatoes, skin on & cubed
- 2 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. dried herbs of choice
- 1 tbsp. minced onion
- Celtic sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Splash of pure organic maple syrup OR yacon syrup
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- Cut two large sweet potatoes into cubes, leaving the skin on.
- Add the sweet potatoes to a mixing bowl & season with the rest of the ingredients. Toss to coat them entirely.
- Preheat the oven to 430F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place them on the baking sheet & spray them generously with avocado oil.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes until browned & crispy. Enjoy!