Looking for a lower carb option to traditional pasta?! Try NuPasta konjac pasta! It’s full of fibre & lower in carbs than most grain-based pasta!
I prepped this wholesome dish for my client who’s watching her carb intake & wants to load up on veggies & protein!
How to make a dairy-free rosé sauce?! Combine an organic sugar-free tomato sauce with homemade cashew or almond cream! You get the feel of traditional thick, rich & creamy rosé sauce without the sugar, additives or excess saturated fat from dairy & you won’t feel like you’re compromising flavour at all!
- 1 package of konjac spaghetti
- 1/2 cup roasted or sautéed veggies of choice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup sugar-free organic tomato sauce (I use Organico Bello Kale & Basil tomato sauce)
- 1/2 tbsp. dried herbs
- 1/2 tbsp. minced onion
- Splash of organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. homemade cashew cream (or other plant-based dairy or yogurt alternative)
- Rinse the noodles very well under cold running water.
- Add all the ingredients to a medium skillet & sauté over medium heat for about 3-4 minutes until everything’s heated & combined.
- Remove from the heat, top with more dried herbs or nutritional yeast & enjoy!