Wanna know how this tofu makes me feel in one word? DROOL. YES. DROOL.
Air fryer tofu has been a huge game changer for me & is quickly becoming a fave amongst my clients! And trust me when I say there’s a darn good reason for it!
It’s crispy, browned to perfection on the outside, but so full of flavour, moist & chewy on the inside! It’s legitimately the best way to cook tofu. Ever.
Serve this dish as is with a side of grains & veggies or throw the cubes into salads, wraps, bowls, sandwiches, chili or stir fry to amp up the protein content & boost the flavour profile!
- 1 package extra firm sprouted organic tofu
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- Splash of pure organic maple syrup
- Splash of apple cider vinegar
- Celtic sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1.5 tsp. minced onion
- 1/2-1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Pat your tofu completely dry before slicing to prevent it from getting soggy.
- Place the tofu & seasonings in the air fryer & toss gently.
- Air fry for 30-35 minutes, until browned & perfectly crispy. Enjoy!