Oh my goodness gracious my oh my chicken!!!
You guys are going to go to heaven & back with this juicy, perfectly grilled, moist & tender, flavourful, delicious, satisfying chicken recipe that takes just minutes to prep & a few minimal ingredients!
- 5 chicken breast, whole
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tbsp. dried herbs
- 1 heaping tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp. minced onion
- Splash of sesame or avocado oil
- Celtic sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Place the chicken breasts in a large mixing bowl & season with the marinade ingredients. Toss to coat.
- Cover & refrigerate to marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat your indoor grill (I use the Breville Smart Grill) or heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken breast on the pan/grill & grill on each side for 4-5 minutes, until crispy & grilled on the outside & still moist & tender but cooked through on the inside. Keep the leftover marinade.
- Remove from the heat & pour any leftover marinade over the cooked chicken.