Here’s a super easy chili recipe you can make in just 15 minutes with minimal real whole food ingredients, tons of flavourful spices, organic sugar-free tomato sauce, coconut aminos & fresh garlic!
All you need is a LOVE FOR CHILI & this babe of a dish will throw a party in yo’ mouth! Top it with salsa, pico de gallo, guacamole, nutritional yeast or shredded cheese, mango cubes &/or tortilla or pita chips!
- 1 19-oz. can of bean medley
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup organic sugar-free tomato sauce
- 2 tsp. coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Avocado oil spray
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp. dried herbs of choice
- Fresh cilantro for topping
- Add the carrots, onion, garlic, bell pepper, coconut aminos, avocado oil spray & apple cider vinegar to a large skillet & heat over medium-high heat. Sauté until onions are transluscent & veggies are browned & cooked through.
- Remove the skillet from the heat, add the rest of the ingredients & heat again over medium heat to combine the ingredients for another minute or two!
- Remove from the heat, top with fresh cilantro & freshly squeezed lemon & enjoy!