The best side dish. Ever.
I don’t know about you guys, but I have a legit obsession with smoked paprika. It truly makes all the difference, especially in a dish like this one!!
Roasted lightly to perfection & then broiled until crispy crunchy, this cauliflower & broccoli duo is guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser! They’re so perfectly crisp that they almost taste like if popcorn & French fries were to have a baby… so like… spicy popcorn fries!
POINT IS, THEY ARE DELISH!
- 2 heads broccoli
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Avocado oil spray
- 1 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne
- Preheat oven to 430F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the veggies on the sheet & season with the seasonings then spray with avocado oil.
- Roast for 10-12 minutes until mostly cooked through, then broil on high for 6-7 minutes but watch closely so they don’t burn!