If you want to die & go to chocolate chip, skor & cookies & cream heaven, you’re at the right place.
Disclaimer: these cookies are NOT gluten, dairy or refined sugar free. They’re also not flourless. They’re not made with black beans or oats. And guess what?! They don’t always have to be!
These cookies are definitely a treat: they’re decadent, moist, chewy, soft, indulgent, comforting, delicious, sweet, caramelized & basically every word in the book for A DREAM COME TRUE!
- 2.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2.5 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter (= 1 cup butter)
- 1.5 cups milk chocolate chips
- 8 mini SKOR bars, chopped (& more for topping)
- 8 mini HERSHEY cookies & cream bars, chopped (& more for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350F & line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Spray with coconut oil.
- Beat the butter & sugars until creamy.
- Add the eggs & vanilla & mix until combined, then add the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the chocolate chips & then divide the batter in 2.
- Fold the chopped SKOR into one half & the HERSHEY’S into the other until combined.
- Shape the batter into 6-8 balls & place them on the baking sheet.
- Gently press more chopped chocolate into the tops. Keep in mind the cookies spread A LOT!
- Bake for 16-17 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from the oven & let cool. Don’t worry if they’re a bit soft when they come out. They’ll firm up as they cool.