I have the most perfect homemade Valentine’s Day (& every other day) treat for you babes!!! They’re delicious, indulgent & lightly sweetened with just real vanilla, no added natural or refined sugars & they’re vegan & dairy-free!
They take just 5 minutes to prepare & you only need 5 ingredients! The most annoying part? Waiting for them to firm up!
Spruce them up by adding in sprinkles, crumbled nuts or cacao nibs or keep it simple like I did! Either way, you & your sweetheart (& everyone else) will adore them!
Using raw cacao as opposed to actual chocolate chips is a great way to cut back on sugar & still get that delicious chocolate flavour, only with more iron, antioxidants & magnesium!
- 1/4 cup + 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. celtic sea salt
- 4 tbsp. almond butter
- Add all the ingredients to a small skillet & heat over medium-high heat, stirring consistently to prevent clumping/burning. Lower heat to medium if it starts to burn. Heat until all ingredients are combined & chocolate is silky smooth. Fold in any add-ins of your choice.
- Fill a silicone mould with the chocolate & place in the fridge or freezer to firm up for at least an hour.
- Once firm, pop them out of the moulds & enjoy!