We made these spontaneously last night at 9:30 PM because we were craving cookies (when are we not?) & oh my goodness are they a dream come true!
Easy & simple to make, quick, minimal ingredients, delicious, nutty, chocolatey, vegan, gluten & refined sugar free & guaranteed to hit the spot!!
- 2/3 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup pure organic maple syrup or raw organic honey
- 1 cup GF all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt & more for drizzling
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper sprayed lightly with coconut oil.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl & mix until a uniform batter is formed.
- Shape the cookies & place them on the baking sheet (you should have enough for 9-10 medium cookies) & bake for 14-16 minutes, until edges & tops are browned & crumbly.
- Remove from the oven & let them firm up a bit more. Top with more sea salt & enjoy!