Kay fine, they’re not pillsbury but they come close!
They’re delicious, nutritious, made with minimal real whole food ingredients, totally satisfy a cookie craving, low in sugar, gluten-free, possibly nut-free & they take just 5 minutes to make!
They’re great as a topper crumbled into chia pudding or smoothie bowls, but also perfect for on the go snacks pre or post workout or to hold you over in between meals!
- 1/3 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1.5 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch Celtic sea salt
- 1/3 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. pure maple syrup or raw organic honey
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl & mix until combined & oats are coated in the nut butter & honey.
- Roll into 10-12 balls depending how big you want them. Refrigerate them to firm up & enjoy!
- Store them in the fridge (or freezer if you want them to last longer) to preserve freshness!