The best way to use up your veggies? COOK THEM!
This prevents them from getting too ripe & going to waste & is a great way to ensure you always have some healthy snacks/side dishes meal prepped for when you just don’t have the time to plan ahead!
Serve these as a side dish, munch on them as is or dip them into pesto, guac, Dijon or hawt sauce!
- 1 bunch of celery
- 1 bunch of radish
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 red onion
- 25 dried lemongrass sticks
- 1 large zucchini
- 1.5 tbsp. dried herbs
- 1/4 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. coconut aminos
- Celtic salt & black pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Add all the veggies & seasonings to a large skillet, season & toss to coat!
- Once coated, heat the skillet over medium-high heat & sauté the veggies for 11-12 minutes, until cooked, browned & caramelized.