I promise you, this one’s a keeper! I mean, I think the pic speaks for itself… BUT I’ll let you babes be the judge when you make it for yourselves! And you’ll love me forever because it’s super simple & easy to prepare! You can meal prep it ahead of time or prep it on the spot when you get home from a long day!
The trick to crispy on the outside & decadent, tender & flaky salmon on the inside is to cook the filet whole & slice it once it’s baked so it doesn’t dry out!
- 1 large filet of salmon (about 5 portions)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice from 1 large lemon
- 2 tbsp. raw Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1.5 tbsp. dried herbs of choice
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Celtic salt & black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. Wedderspoon Manuka honey apple cider vinegar OR 1 tbsp. Raw organic apple cider vinegar & a pinch of raw organic honey
- Place the salmon in a large mixing bowl & season with the marinade ingredients.
- Rub the Dijon all over the filet & place it in the fridge (covered) for about 30 min. (or longer). You can also cook it right away if you want.
- Preheat oven to 425F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the marinated salmon on the sheet & bake for 12-14 minutes, until cooked through.
- Broil on high for 2-3 minutes to get the outsides crispy.
- Remove from the oven & serve with fresh lemon! Enjoy!