Another day, another client to prep for & I wouldn’t have it any other way!
Here’s a super flavourful grilled chicken recipe you can prep ahead of time to stay on track for the week! Throw the strips into bowls, salads, wraps, sandwiches, stir fry or chili & you’re good to go!
- 1 club-pack lean chicken breast, cut into strips
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1.5 tsp. cumin
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Juice from 1 lemon 🍋
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tbsp. dried herbs
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Cut the chicken into strips & place them in a bowl. Season with the spices & seasonings & toss to coat.
- Heat your indoor grill & once heated, place the chicken on the grill & grill on each side for 5-7 minutes, until browned & crispy but still tender on the inside.
- Alternatively, cook it in a skillet or roast it in the oven until desired doneness!