Here’s a super easy grilled chicken breast recipe that we meal prepped for my sis & dad for the week! Seasoned with just a few dried herbs, fresh lemon & avocado oil, it’s simple, easy, delicious & so nutritious!
Throw it into salads or bowls, wraps, sandwiches, ciabatta, baguette or pita bread, eat it as is with grains & veggies or throw it into stir-fry, chili, pasta or lasagna dishes!
- 1 club pack lean chicken breast (slice the pieces in half down the middle)
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 tbsp. dried rosemary
- 1/2 tbsp. dried oregano
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Clean & slice your chicken.
- Add the chicken to a mixing bowl & season with all the other ingredients. Toss to coat.
- Cover & refrigerate to marinate for about 30 minutes (or longer, if you have time!). You can also make it on the spot.
- Heat your indoor grill (I use the Breville Smart Grill) or heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Grill the chicken on each side for 5-7 minutes, or until browned & crispy, cooked through & no longer pink on the inside.
- Remove from the heat & enjoy!