I’m so excited to share the first recipe of my collaboration with YuPik with you babes!!!! And let me tell you, I didn’t come to play with these babies!
They take literally 5 minutes to prepare (plus the impatient wait while they firm up) & they’re made with minimal real but delicious & nutritious ingredients!
I used YuPik organic quinoa crisps, sunflower seed protein powder & date powder, which is basically just granulated dates & acts as a sugar substitute, with tons of extra fibre, vitamin K & antioxidants!
I promise you, EVERYONE… including your kids, will absolutely love this healthier take on Rice Krispie squares! And, since they’re made with quinoa, you get extra protein, fibre & good carbs too!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup creamy nut butter of choice
- 2 & 1/4 cup quinoa crisps
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. organic sunflower seed protein
- 1/4 cup date powder OR coconut sugar
- Vegan dark chocolate chips for topping
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl & mix until combined & quinoa crisps are coated & sticky.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper & press the batter into the pan, spreading the top evenly with a spatula. Press the chocolate chips into the top.
- Freeze for at least an hour to firm up & then slice! Enjoy!
Storage: keep them refrigerated or frozen because they thaw at room temperature!