I just finished my first bottle of Astragalus, so I figured I’d give you guys an update!
What is it? Astragalus is a root known & used in Chinese medicine for its immune-boosting & adaptogenic properties.
- regulates hormonal response, protects adrenal glands & helps the body better respond to mental & physical stressors / anxiety
- protects cells from cell death, free radicals & oxidation
- boosts energy
- its polysaccharide & saponin content reduces the inflammatory response to many chronic illnesses
- its flavonoid & antioxidant content & antimicrobial & antibacterial properties protect the heart, prevent plaque build up around the arteries, boost immune system & cognitive health
- regulates blood pressure, reduces bad cholesterol & protects kidneys
- treats cold & flu (& works even better if taken consistently to prevent any symptoms in the first place)
- treats chronic asthma
- fights aging & prevents collagen degeneration
What I noticed? Energy levels are on point, skin feels amazing & plump, little to no bloating, helped treat a really bad cold & helped me recover faster & I feel more in control when my anxiety hits!
How I take it? Daily in capsule form before my fasted workouts. I use New Roots.