Here’s a super simple baked salmon recipe you can whip up in 15 minutes from start to finish! It makes for a great quick lunch or dinner & it’s full of citrusy, garlicky tangy flavour!
Nailing the perfect piece of salmon is all about how you bake & broil it & I can guarantee you, this one’s a hell of a keeper!
- 1 WILD (always!) salmon filet
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1.5 tsp. raw Dijon mustard
- Splash apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. dried herbs
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp. raw organic honey
- Celtic salt & black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the salmon on the baking sheet.
- Prepare the marinade in a small bowl & whisk until combined.
- Pour the marinade over the salmon, coating it entirely. Top with more dried herbs.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes at 425F & then broil on high for 3 minutes, but watch closely so it won’t burn! Enjoy with fresh lemon squeezed over it!