I cannot deal with the deliciousness of air fried tofu!!! Since the client I was meal prepping for today is vegetarian, I took the opportunity to make her a batch of it to change things up from fish & seafood!
It’s so easy & simple to make, crispy & crunchy AF to the point where it tastes legit like popcorn & it’s seasoned to absolute perfection so it’s bursting with flavour & great in salads, bowls, stir fry or as is!
- 1 package extra-firm organic tofu
- 3 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- A generous balsamic glaze drizzle
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. dried herbs of choice
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Pat the tofu dry by placing it between a few paper towels until all moisture is removed.
- Slice into cubes & throw into the air fryer with the other seasonings.
- Cook for 30 minutes & BAM!
- Alternatively, add the tofu & other ingredients to a medium skillet & sauté over medium-high heat until liquid is absorbed & tofu is crispy crunchy!