ANOTHER DAY… ANOTHER ROASTED VEGGIE PAN
The way my meal prep service works is YOU CUSTOMIZE IT – you tell me what your dietary restrictions are, likes, dislikes, focus & goals & we build a meal prep to meet YOUR requirements!
My client I prepped for today is loading up on protein & veggies & trying to keep grains to a minimum because she has an intolerance, so high protein & loads of veggies is exactly what she got! But… LOTS OF VEGGIES doesn’t mean compromising flavour! Try this recipe & you’ll know exactly what I mean!
- 2 heads broccoli
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 club-pack of mushrooms
- 1 large red onion
- 3 large carrots
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp. dried herbs
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Add all the veggies to a large bowl.
- Season with the seasonings & spices, toss to coat.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet & roast for 30 minutes at 430F.
- Broil on high for 2 minutes, remove from the oven & enjoy!