If you haven’t tried grilling your shrimp on an indoor grill, as opposed to sautéing it in a pan, YOU MUST! I used my Breville Smart Grill & they cooked in minutes & came out perfectly browned & crispy on the outside but juicy & delicious on the inside!
- Approximately 50 small shrimp
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. Eden Foods Go Masio sesame seed & algae blend
- 1 tbsp. Dried herbs of choice
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Splash organic unsweetened rice vinegar
- OPTIONAL: 1 tsp. sesame oil
- Add the shrimp & other ingredients to a mixing bowl & toss to coat.
- Cover & refrigerate to let marinate for at least 30 minutes (you can also cook them right away if you’re in a rush!)
- Heat your indoor grill or heat a skillet over medium-high heat & spray with avocado oil spray.
- Place the shrimp on the grill, close & cook for about 3- 4 minutes until cooked through & crispy on the outside OR sauté in a pan over medium-high heat until cooked & crispy.
- Top with more sesame seeds! Enjoy!