This dip is SO reminiscent of cheese dip, it’s crazy! It’s full of flavour, perfectly textured, creamy, chunky, smooth, spreadable, delicious & totally nutritious!
There are SO MANY uses for it: dip for nachos or veggies, spread for toast, crackers or rice cakes, topping for bowls, thin it out with lemon juice or apple cider vinegar to make a vinaigrette, add some tomato paste to it to make a pasta sauce… the possibilities are endless!
- 1.5 cups roasted sweet potato cubes (about 2 large sweet potatoes)
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup filtered water & more as needed, to thin out
- 1.5 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 3 tsp. dried herbs of choice
- 1/2 tsp. ground turmeric
- Optional: 1/4 tsp. red pepper chili flakes or hot sauce for a spiced up dip!
- Roast the sweet potatoes: preheat oven to 430F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cube the sweet potatoes & place them on the sheet, sprinkle with black pepper & sea salt & roast for 35-40 minutes, until browned & crispy.
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl of your food processor & pulse until blended, but still chunky! Add more water as needed to thin it out.
- Enjoy! (Store leftovers in an airtight container & refrigerate).