Here’s an easy, delicious & nutritious cold salad you can meal prep in advance for healthy lunches & side dishes throughout the week!
When it’s ready & waiting for you, there’s no excuse not to eat healthy!
If brown rice isn’t your jam, you can substitute it with quinoa, buckwheat, freekeh, amaranth or couscous &/or swap the raisins for dried cranberries, goji berries or sun-dried tomatoes!
- 1.5 cups cooked organic brown rice
- 6 red radish, cubed
- 4-5 slices daikon radish, sliced
- 1 small sweet potato, skin on & cubed
- 1/4 cup unsweetened organic raisins
- 1/2 red onion
- 1.5 tbsp. hemp hearts
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Juice from 1 fresh lemon
- 2 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Splash of avocado oil
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. dried organic herbs
- Cook the brown rice according to package directions.
- Roast the sweet potatoes: cut up the sweet potato into cubes & preheat the oven to 430F.
- Place the sweet potato on a parchment lined baking sheet & drizzle with black pepper, sea salt & spray with avocado oil. Roast for 35 minutes until browned & crispy.
- Meanwhile, prepare the other ingredients, then add them all to a large bowl & season with the dressing ingredients. Toss to coat.
- Top with green onion & enjoy!