Wondering how to use up that leftover nut pulp? Here’s a quick & easy recipe for no bake raw vegan & grain-free NUT PULP CHOCO-BLISS BALLS!
They’re simple & easy to make, chewy, delicious, satisfying, just the right amount of chocolate-y to satisfy a sweet tooth & full of healthy fats & protein! And they’re sweetened with just dates so they’re full of fibre & vitamin K!
- 1 cup leftover nut pulp
- 6 organic medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup nut or seed butter of choice
- 2 tsp. raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1 tsp. ceylon cinnamon & more for topping
- Optional add-ins: chocolate chips, chia or hemp seeds, crumbled nuts, dried fruit, shredded coconut, cacao nibs or ground flax
- Add the ingredients to your food processor & pulse until a batter is formed. The batter will be sticky but you should be able to roll it into a ball. Fold in any add-ins.
- Roll the batter into balls of your desired size & place on a plate. Wet your hands in between every few to facilitate rolling!
- Refrigerate them to firm up! Once firm, store in the fridge for about 1 week OR in the freezer if you want them to last longer.