Here’s a great, delicious & healthy snack you can easily prep ahead of time: MAPLE BALSAMIC BRUSSELS SPROUTS.
Naturally sweetened with maple syrup & balsamic glaze, spice to perfection & made in just one skillet, this recipe comes together in just 15 minutes & these babes taste delicious on their own or dipped into guacamole, salsa, pesto, hummus, cheese dip or Dijon!
- 30-35 Brussels sprouts
- 4 tbsp. pure organic maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. balsamic glaze
- 3 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. dried herbs of choice
- Avocado oil spray
- OPTIONAL: 1/2 tsp. hot sauce or 1/4 tsp. red pepper chili flakes for spicy brussels sprouts!
- Add the sprouts & seasonings to a large skillet & toss to coat.
- Spray them lightly with avocado oil & heat the skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté for about 10 minutes, until they’re cooked through but still crunchy & browned & crispy on the outside.