I helped my sissy whip up dinner tonight & these shrimp were part the plan! We seasoned to garlicky, citrusy & a lil’ bit spicy perfection & grilled them on our Breville Smart Grill, which is basically like a mini indoor BBQ! If you cook a lot, you NEED one in your life! You can make anything from veggies to tofu, seafood, brochettes, fish, paninis, wraps, steak, chicken & pancakes on it!
Serve these delicious shrimp as a side with steak like my sis did tonight, for a surf & turf style meal or throw them into a salad, bowl or pasta dish!
- 15-18 medium shrimp
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper chili flakes
- Celtic sea salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Juice from a lemon
- A few pinches cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- Add the shrimp & seasonings to a bowl & toss to coat.
- Preheat your grill (or heat a skillet over medium high & spray with avocado oil).
- Place the shrimp on the grill & cook for 3-4 minutes, until no longer pink, cooked through but still juicy! You can also sauté them in a skillet until they’re cooked & crispy!