You’re gonna think I’m cray but when I tell you I doused these carrots & celery chunks in nutmeg, cinnamon & ginger, I’m serious. And I’m not mad at it. You won’t be either!
Serve them as a side dish, over rice, quinoa or buckwheat, in salads or bowls or munch on them as is as a snack!
Having ready-made veggies on hand is the perfect way to give yourself NO EXCUSE not to eat more of ‘em!
- 1 pound of carrots, sliced into rounds
- 8-9 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tsp. coconut aminos
- Add the carrots & celery to a bowl. Season & toss to coat.
- Preheat oven to 425F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the veggies on the baking sheet & roast for 30 minutes. Once roasted, broil on high for 3 minutes to get them extra crispy.