Here’s a super easy salad I whipped up for lunch today with some prepped veggies I had on hand! I used sprouted organic green lentils that I cooked on Sunday for protein & carbs & drizzled on a ton of nutritional yeast to complement the simple tangy citrusy vinaigrette I made!
PRO TIP: Want a creamy dressing but don’t want to use mayo? Add 1 tsp. Dijon mustard to your salad bowl & season it with the rest of your dressing ingredients & toss it all up & you’ll be mindblown that the dressing contains zero mayo or dairy!!!
- 6-8 roasted balsamic maple brussels sprouts (recipe on my feed)
- 1 small cucumber
- 1/3 bulb of fennel
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/3 cup cooked sprouted organic green lentils
- Handful cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 stalks of celery
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- Black pepper & Celtic sea salt to taste
- Organic nutritional yeast for topping
TO MAKE IT:
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl & season with the dressing ingredients.
- Toss to coat & top with nutritional yeast. Enjoy!