Oh my goodness… these cookies. I can’t. They’ve rendered me absolutely speechless. Let’s talk about how they’re made with Vital Proteins collagen peptides, organic coconut oil & a blend of raw cacao nibs & dark chocolate chips. Are you drooling yet?
They’re a bit different than the traditional chewy pillowy chocolate chip cookie I like to bake! These babies are crispy on the outside & super thin… but don’t be fooled, the chew factor is still 100!
They’re bursting with chocolate coconut flavour & loaded with gut healing & beauty boosting collagen, protein & amino acids!
- 2/3 & 1/4 cup organic spelt flour
- 1/2 cup collagen peptides
- 2/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. raw cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or raw honey
- 2 flax eggs or 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray with coconut oil. Keep in mind the cookies spread big time!
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl & mix until the batter is uniform.
- Scoop the batter into the baking sheet, forming 9-10 cookies. Bake for 16 minutes.
- Remove from the oven & let cool to firm up.