AIR-FRIED BELL PEPPERS COMIN’ IN HAWT!
Here’s another easy one for you babes if like me, you’re obsessed with your T-Fal ActiFry! BUT WORRY NOT… because I love y’all so much, I’ll tell you how you can also make them in your oven!
Use them in wraps, sandwiches, salads or bowls, topping for a perfectly grilled chicken breast or steak or side dish with your fave plant based protein & some grains… you just can’t go wrong! They’re crispy, crunchy, delicious, caramelized & full of flavour!
I also used my homemade DIY spice, an amazing blend to have on hand if you cook a lot & want a one stop shop seasoning for all your cooking needs & the Wedderspoon raw apple cider vinegar & manuka honey seasoning to give them a touch of sweetness!
- 6 bell peppers
- 3 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp. Wedderspoon apple cider vinegar & manuka honey
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. of my homemade DIY spice (recipe on my feed)
- 1-2 tsp. dried herbs of choice
- Juice from 1/2 fresh lemon
- IN THE AIR FRYER: Add all the ingredients to your air fryer, toss, close it, turn it on & set the timer for 30 minutes!
- IN THE OVEN: Preheat the oven to 430F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the peppers in a bowl, season & toss to coat.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes & then broil on high for 2-3 minutes until crispy & caramelized.