My mentality with food these days is keep it simple!
Through lots of trial & error, I’ve realized that simplicity is how my body & digestive system thrives, so naturally that’s what I stick to!
BUT… the thing with me & simplicity is that I’m still all about flavour & fooling everyone into thinking 100 different ingredients went into my recipe creations & these Brussels are no exception!
Bursting with citrusy flavour complemented by black pepper, apple cider & a splash of coconut aminos, they’re so crispy, crunchy & delicious, you’d never know they took just 10 minutes to make in just ONE skillet with just 6 ingredients!
- 30-40 Brussels sprouts
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tsp. organic coconut aminos
- Add all the ingredients to a large skillet & toss to coat.
- Heat over medium-high heat & sauté until Brussels are crispy, browned & all liquid is absorbed, about 8-9 minutes.
- Lower the heat to medium mid-way if they’re burning! Remove from the heat & enjoy!