I know, not everyone loves cilantro! But… for the sake of this recipe, try to love it or swap it out for some mint, parsley, basil, dill, rosemary, sage or oregano!
In all seriousness though, cilantro is a very powerful herb with tons of liver healing & blood purifying abilities, not to mention it helps detoxify the body of heavy metals, boosts immunity & antioxidant protection & has anti-aging power for the skin & body! It’s also very good for balancing blood sugar levels, protecting nervous system health & a great source of vitamin A!
These carrots are sautéed to perfection in anti-inflammatory digestive-relieving spices & herbs & of course, seasoned with apple cider vinegar & fresh lemon! Simple & just how we like it!
- 1 bag of carrots, peeled & sliced
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp. fennel seeds
- 1 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1 tsp. ground mustard
- Herbamare sea salt & black pepper
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Add the ingredients to a large skillet & toss. Heat over high heat & sauté until cilantro starts to wilt & brown.
- Lower the heat to medium & continue cooking until the carrots are cooked through, but still crunchy, about 15-17 minutes.
- Remove from the heat & enjoy!