I have no words, except speechless! Yes, I am speechless. Probably the easiest cookies you will ever make. But they are also SOOOOO delicious, it’s cray!
Moist, chewy, decadent, chocolatey & oh-so-satisfying, you’ll want them as breaky, snack & dessert.
The best part? You can feel amazing about eating (read: devouring) them! And they’re even great if you’re on a grain-free diet, if you’re nut free because substitutions are always available & if you’re vegan or gluten-free! As always, they’re obvi refined sugar-free!
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- Pinch of sea salt
- Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl & mix until a batter is formed & all the flour is combined with the rest of the ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spray lightly with coconut oil.
- Drop 12 cookie-sized scoops of batter onto the baking sheet & shape them with the back off a spoon. They don’t need to be perfect!
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, until tops are cracked & edges are browned.
- Remove from the oven, even if they’re still a bit soft & let cool! Enjoy!