Here’s an easy recipe you can whip up with minimal ingredients & that takes your fruit from already delicious to even MORE delicious (can you tell I love fruit?).
They’re crispy, crunchy, baked to perfection & loaded with cinnamon flavour but you can spice or sweeten them up how you like: cacao, vanilla, maple syrup, honey, nutmeg… I could go on & on! You could even drizzle on some nut or seed butter or coconut oil pre or post bake!
Use them as toppings for yogurt, cashew cream, oats, chia pudding or smoothies or munch on them as is! 🤤 They’re a perfect refined sugar-free snack that’s healthy (but doesn’t taste like it).
- 1-2 bananas, sliced thinly
- 1 small pear
- Ceylon cinnamon
- Any other additional toppings or sweeteners of choice
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the cut up fruit on the baking sheet & drizzle with toppings of choice.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until crispy, caramelized & browned. I took the bananas out after 20 & broiled the pears for an extra 3 minutes!
- Enjoy! (they’ll firm up a bit more as they cool)