Here’s today’s post-workout breaky situation full of chocolatey collagen deliciousness!
- 1/2 cup cooked steel cut oats
- 1/3 cup homemade oat milk
- 1/2 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins collagen sports greens (dark chocolate) OR any protein powder of your choice
- Toppings of choice: I used frozen banana, kiwi, hemp hearts & unsweetened organic dried goji berries
- Add the pre-cooked steel cut oats to a skillet with the milk & cinnamon & heat over medium heat. Stir until all liquid is absorbed & oats are thick & creamy.
- Remove from the heat & add toppings.