Yep, you read right. These oats taste just like apple pie, but they’re way more nutritious, delicious & filling! I made them using gluten-free rolled oats & a few other simple ingredients in less than 10 minutes!
Loaded with seeds, cinnamon, fresh homemade milk, natural sweetness, prebiotic fibre & the perfect balance of protein, carbs, fibre & healthy fats, you can’t go wrong!
If you’re not one to prep your steel cut oats ahead of time, but you still need a quick breakfast option, then these are for you!
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tbsp. hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp. ground flax
- 1/4 cup homemade oat milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. yacon syrup
- 1/3 red delicious apple
- Add all the ingredients to a small skillet & heat over medium-high heat.
- Once it starts to sizzle, reduce the heat to medium-low & cook until all liquid is absorbed & oats are thick & creamy.
- Remove from the heat. Add toppings & enjoy! I used coconut chips for crunch, frozen bluebs, strawberries & hemp hearts!