I used to be the biggest chip & popcorn snacker in the world. Like… give me a bag of ketchup chips or Doritos & I could F with them hardcore.
Ever since I’ve become more conscious about what I put into my body, roasted / air-fried veggies have become a huge staple in my kitchen
It’s all about how you spice them & getting that perfect crispy crunchy browning down-packed & they’ll legit remind you of your fave chips!
My fave way to spice ‘em is usually with smoky spices, some nutritional yeast, garlic or onion powder, a bit of cinnamon here & there & loads of apple cider vinegar!
The trick is also that post-roast broil! It doesn’t have to be for long, just a few minutes to finish them off & they come out perfectly crispy (& even better, they keep their crisp even when you reheat them!).
These babies remind me of ketchup chips & I ain’t mad at it!
- 2 large zucchini
- 30-40 Brussels sprouts (halved)
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Celtic sea salt to taste
- 3-4 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the veggies on the sheet, season, toss & roast for 25 minutes.
- Once roasted, broil on high for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the oven & enjoy!