Easy as 1-2-3 & healthier than any store-bought alternative, this homemade strawberry jam is the bombdotcom!
Delicious, nutritious, sweetened with just cinnamon & vanilla & loaded with vitamin C & antioxidants from pure fresh lemon & anti-inflammatory benefits from apple cider, spread it on toast, crackers, rice cakes or add it into oatmeal or chia pudding!
Once it’s ready, you can mash it with a fork to keep it chunky or blend it for a smoother consistency, then store it in the fridge & BAM! 💥
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1 tsp. ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla
- Juice from 1 fresh lemon
- 3 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Add the ingredients to a small skillet & heat over high heat to bring to a boil.
- Once boiling & bubbling, lower heat to medium & cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring with a spatula to prevent sticking/burning, until liquid is absorbed & jam is sticky & caramelized.
- Remove from the heat, mash with a fork OR blend for a smoother consistency!
- Store in an airtight container & refrigerate. Enjoy!