Feeling a bit under the weather this weekend, so I loaded my smoothie bowl with all the vitamin C & antioxidants to help naturally strengthen my immune system.
- Camu camu is a berry known for its extremely high vitamin C & antioxidant content & helps fight viruses, while balancing mood, supporting nervous system function, reducing inflammation & protecting the liver & provides a good source of iron, calcium, amino acids, B vitamins & phosphorus.
- Spirulina is a high-protein vegan superfood that binds to heavy metals in the body & naturally detoxifies the liver, contains powerful antioxidant & energizing properties, boosts immunity, purifies blood & fights inflammation!
I used unsweetened hemp protein & sweetened it naturally with a splash of real vanilla (did you know in 1 full tsp. vanilla, there’s just 0.4g of sugar, whereas a 1 tsp. equivalent of even the healthiest natural sugars contains 4g?!)
Topped this creamy bowl of deliciousness off with berries, frozen 🍌 & sprouted oat honey hemp granola!
- 3/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 5-6 chunks steamed then frozen cauliflower
- 1 tsp. camu camu
- 1 tsp. spirulina
- 1 tsp. açai
- Ceylon cinnamon & splash pure vanilla
- Liquid from 2 astaxanthin capsules
- 1 serving unsweetened hemp protein
- 1/2 cup cold brew coffee
- 1/4 cup homemade vanilla oat milk
TO MAKE: Blend, add toppings & enjoy!