Oh my goodness. These are THE BEST muffins I ever made & I’m not just saying that. I really wanted to nail them for you babes so these are actually the result of my 2nd attempt & they came out PERFECT!
Made with banana, roasted sweet potato, a tad of maple syrup, vegan protein, high-protein lupin & brown rice flour & naturally sweetened with cinnamon & chocolate chips, you want & need them in your life STAT.
They’re everything you want in that first bite: crumbly on the outside but moist, chocolatey, indulgent & chewy on the inside!
They’re vegan, gluten, nut & refined sugar-free & I GUARANTEE YOU everyone will love them (& you, for making them!).
- 1/2 cup mashed roasted sweet potato purée
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 cup & 2 tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 1 & 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 2 tbsp. vegan protein powder
- 2 tbsp. lupin flour for extra protein (or add 2 tbsp. more brown rice flour)
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp. pure organic maple syrup
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 425F & line a muffin tin with 9 liners. Spray them with coconut oil.
- Prepare the batter by adding all the ingredients to a mixing bowl & mix until combined.
- Fill the liners 3/4 way through, top with a few more choco chips & bake for 25 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
- Let cool & enjoy!