If you’re lucky enough to have ever tried my chewiest almond flour cookies & my vegan oatmeal flax cookies, you’ll be delighted to know that these babies are THE PERFECT BLEND OF THE 2!!!!!!
The first bite we took, my sis & I legit had the same reflex & then… the cookies were slowly gone… YOLO!
They’re chewy, soft, ooey gooey, chocolatey, nutty but still taste like an oatmeal cookie, refined sugar, gluten & egg/dairy free & absolutely positively DELICIOUS!!!
BTW, I highly recommend eating them WARMED UP… thank me later!
INGREDIENTS (12 cookies):
- 1 & 2/3 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup & 2 tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3-1/2 cup pure organic maple syrup
- 1/2-3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl & mix until a batter is formed & no flour is leftover.
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper (keep in mind the cookies will spread a bit!) & spray with coconut oil.
- Shape the batter into 12 cookies & flatten onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until edges & tops are browned & cracked.
- Remove from the oven & let cool & firm up! Don’t worry if they’re still a bit soft when you take them out.